Category – A
Traditional Ayurvedic Practitioners registered in South Asia
Registered Ayurvedic Graduate (inclusive of but not limited to BAMS, GAMS, BIMS, BUMS) or equivalent degree program from any recognised University of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Mauritius, etc or a program(s) equivalent to 4500 hours Ayurveda Program based on WHO Guidelines.
Category – B
Western Trained Registered Healthcare Practitioners
A Graduate or a Post-Graduate program(s) on Ayurveda based on WHO Guidelines from an accredited college of at least 2500 hours of in-class training including classroom theory and practical sessions and followed by 500 hours of clinical internship training.
| Doctorate of Ayurvedic Natural Medicine (DANM)
Registered Ayurvedic Practitioner(RAP)
(Categories A & B)
|Registration Fee: CAD $ 150.00|
Please Note :
- All forms and payments are to be sent through mail or delivered personally to Head Office of CAAP at 2250 Bovaird Dr. East, Suite 601, Brampton, ON, L6R 0W3, Canada.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable and is not the part of the registration fee.
- Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for the evaluation of your registration package.
- Renewal fees are due by March 31st every year.
- All payments including renewal fee must be in the form of cheque or money order payable to – CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PRACTITIONERS
- Incomplete or illegible renewal forms will be returned.
- Current contact information including email address must be provided.