Canadian Association of Ayurvedic Practitioners (CAAP) TM, regulatory standards recognize two types of professional practice:
- Registered Ayurvedic Naturotherapy Practitioner(RANP) TM
- Doctorate of Ayurvedic Natural Medicine (DANM)TM
Applicant should select one designation per application. A scope of practice has been defined for each designation, as indicated below :
|1) Registered Ayurvedic Naturotherapy Practitioner (RANP)TM
A Graduate or a Post-Graduate program(s) on Ayurveda based on WHO Guidelines from an accredited college of at least 2500 hours of in-class training including classroom theory and practical sessions and followed by 500 hours of clinical internship training.
2) Registered Ayurvedic Naturotherapy Practitioner (RANP)TM & DANMTM (Doctorate of Ayurvedic Natural Medicine)
Category – A
Traditional Ayurvedic Practitioners registered in South Asia
Registered Ayurvedic Graduate (inclusive of but not limited to BAMS, GAMS, BIMS, BUMS) or equivalent degree program from any recognised University of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Mauritius, etc or a program(s) equivalent to 4500 hours Ayurveda Program based on WHO Guidelines.
Category – B
Western Trained Registered Healthcare Practitioners
Registered Healthcare Ayurvedic Professionals inclusive of but not limited to Medical Doctors, Dentists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Orthomolecular Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Homeopathic Practitioners, Pharmacist and Naturopathic Doctor or its equivalent Professionals trained in above mentioned disciplines from Foreign Universities with 1500 Hours Training in Ayurveda including classroom theory and practical sessions or a program(s) equivalent to 1500 hours Ayurveda Program based on WHO Guidelines followed by 500 hours of clinical internship training.
| Doctorate of Ayurvedic Natural Medicine (DANM)TM
Registered Ayurvedic Practitioner(RAP)TM
(Categories A & B)
|Assessment Fee: CAD $ 150.00|
|Registration Fee: CAD $ 965.00|
|Annual Renewal Fee: CAD $ 500.00|
|Lifetime Membership Fee: CAD $ 5000.00|
Please Note :
- All forms and payments are to be sent through mail or delivered personally to Head Office of CAAP at 2250 Bovaird Dr. East, Suite 601, Brampton, ON, L6R 0W3, Canada.
- Canadian Association of Ayurvedic Practitioners (CAAP) TM, (DANM)TM Doctorate of Ayurvedic Natural Medicine, (RAHC) TM Registered Ayurvedic Health Consultant, (RANP) TM Registered Ayurvedic Naturotherapy Practitioner are certification trademarks owned by Canadian Association of Ayurvedic Practitioners.
- Assessment fee is non-refundable and is not the part of the registration fee.
- Please allow 4 – 6 weeks for the evaluation of your registration package.
- Renewal fees are due by March 31st every year.
- All payments including renewal fee must be in the form of cheque or money order payable to – CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PRACTITIONERS
- Incomplete or illegible renewal forms will be returned.
- Current contact information including email address must be provided.